CarTechnoloGY
Mercedes Benz Keys Service From EIS/EZS - Printable Version

+- CarTechnoloGY (https://cartechnology.co.uk)
+-- Forum: All About IMMO/ECU , ChiPTuninG , Dashboard , Locksmith , AirbaG , Carradio (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: IMMO & LOCKSMITH (https://cartechnology.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mercedes Benz Keys Service From EIS/EZS (/showthread.php?tid=7169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Mercedes Benz Keys Service From EIS/EZS - nek13 - 01-04-2018

I made a key with avdi but it does not work if i write another complete eep and make a key going
so there is something that is not ok in the dump

It can make this virgin?
thank you

RE: Mercedes Benz Keys Service From EIS/EZS - ROD-BENDERS - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 13:00 PM)nek13 Wrote:  I made a key with avdi but it does not work if i write another complete eep and make a key going

It can make this virgin?
thank you

here files

RE: Mercedes Benz Keys Service From EIS/EZS - Chipshop - 01-04-2018

hello my friend how did you activate? can you put a photo of the activation with your CGDI? thank you so much

(01-04-2018, 16:43 PM)Chipshop Wrote:  hello my friend how did you activate? can you put a photo of the activation with your CGDI? thank you so much

Hi chipshop I dont know for sure if this will work. but it does enable a working EZS.

the following pictures show the steps I took.

cheers

thank you but we understand each other badly I think, I do not try to generate keys I look for how activated after reading on table cordially

(01-04-2018, 17:23 PM)Chipshop Wrote:  thank you but we understand each other badly I think, I do not try to generate keys I look for how activated after reading on table cordially

we shall have to see if the solution works or not happy

(01-04-2018, 14:57 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 13:00 PM)nek13 Wrote:  I made a key with avdi but it does not work if i write another complete eep and make a key going

It can make this virgin?
thank you

here files

I wrote a virgin eep and made the key # 3 but still does not work, maybe it does not pass the test on the table and must be activated on the car? what would be the exact procedure?

[/quote]

I wrote a virgin eep and made the key # 3 but still does not work, maybe it does not pass the test on the table and must be activated on the car? what would be the exact procedure?
[/quote]

If its going to work, it would work on the table and in the car either way. Sounds to me like it is not going to work. You said earlier that the car had been to the dealer and then keys were disabled ? can you tell me more about this

Are you adding key 3 to position 3 ?

Yes
Car was a mercedes technician to see it and it deactivated the keys more than surely,
I was not at the car I just received ezs and when reading read I saw that the keys are disabled

(01-04-2018, 17:19 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  
(01-04-2018, 16:43 PM)Chipshop Wrote:  hello my friend how did you activate? can you put a photo of the activation with your CGDI? thank you so much

Hi chipshop I dont know for sure if this will work. but it does enable a working EZS.

the following pictures show the steps I took.

cheers

thank you my friend for the photos, tell me I try to read off the car ezs ecu with the CGDI but I can not get anything! I would like if it is possible of course showed me pictures of your montages for read with CGDI Off car thank you very much