Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

I built a free web tool for analyzing datalogs, diffing bins & reviewing tunes — woul
11-08-2026, 14:58 PM,
Post: #1
0Scope  I built a free web tool for analyzing datalogs, diffing bins & reviewing tunes — woul
Hey all,

I got tired of eyeballing datalogs in Excel and diffing bins in TunerPro, so I built a web app to make it faster — TuneLens. It's free while it's in beta and I'd really appreciate honest feedback from people who actually tune.

Link: ((TXT FILE BELOW))

It's three tools in one:

1. Datalog Analyzer — Drag in a log (MHD, AutoTuner, bootmod3, xHP, or literally any CSV — it maps unknown columns for you) and get interactive charts (overlay or split, live crosshair readout), auto-detected WOT pulls, and a plain verdict (SAFE / REVIEW / PROBLEM) from a rules engine — plus an AI write-up of what it sees.
2. Bin Diff Studio — Drop in two ECU bins (+ an XDF if you have one) and see every changed table, sorted by magnitude, as A/B/Δ heatmaps with real axes. Flip any map into a rotatable 3D surface, or open the diff-aware hex editor with a whole-file change map. No definition? It still diffs raw and even IDs the platform from the strings baked into the flash.
3. Tune Review — It auto-detects the tune's command maps, then overlays commanded (the tune) vs. actual (your log) so you can see whether the car behaves the way it was calibrated — with a coverage heatmap showing which cells your log actually hit, and an AI review that reasons over the deviations.

A few things I care about:
- Your data stays yours. The AI only ever sees computed facts (peaks, deviations, table stats) — never your raw log rows or bin bytes.
- It works on anything — I've mostly tested on B58/S55 stuff, but it's not BMW-only.
- Free tier, no card. It's a tool to help you read a tune, not a guarantee — the verdict comes from deterministic rules, and the AI explains, it doesn't override.

It's early and rough in places, so I'd love to hear:
- What formats/platforms should I make sure work?
- What would actually make this рдят of your workflow?
- Anything that breaks — tell me and I'll fїж it.

Thanks for taking a look!


Attached Files
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 33 times
Size: 44 bytes

Reputation: +3 - weby [+1] , gabivw [+1] , autoraedarum [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users say Thank You to raresroca05 for this post
13-08-2026, 19:25 PM,
Post: #2
RE: I built a free web tool for analyzing datalogs, diffing bins & reviewing tunes — woul
Great concept—I really like how it's been implemented! Currently, only MHD and Autotuner logs are supported. Could you please add support for Testo logs as well? Then you'd be offering a great alternative to Datazap, which isn't as good as it used to be with its new website.

I've attached some sample logs for you.


Attached Files
testo_log_files.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 42.14 KB

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Automatic file processing and Original Restore in 1 min.Free 30 days, up to 360 files eculabonline 185 4,573 4 hours ago
Last Post: eculabonline
  Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ? ROD BENDERS 314 83,421 07-10-2026, 14:20 PM
Last Post: uh60
0Engine FireDTC - DTC Off Tool Feedbacks/Reports sivyx 53 5,708 28-09-2026, 13:21 PM
Last Post: lupu_sandu
  XDecoder 12.7 Free for all Ghost0815 73 10,689 27-09-2026, 18:56 PM
Last Post: Chri1911
0AirBag FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum correction tool FREE fantomel 5 444 23-09-2026, 05:57 AM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool sergitee 7 585 22-09-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: sergitee
  Program Ecu tuning solutions v 1.01 FREE FOR ALL srzar 13 5,043 20-09-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: cyz8211
  DSG DAMOS and map packs – free mars2moon 0 157 15-09-2026, 12:26 PM
Last Post: mars2moon
0DPF Kubota edc17cv45 dpf reset tool boweld11 1 89 22-08-2026, 19:40 PM
Last Post: turpik
  WїиоL5 MORE 100 VIDEO TUNING TUTORIALS FREE javitor52x 1 175 13-08-2026, 14:23 PM
Last Post: sixcode

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content