Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Passwords to solutions..for what?
|
26-08-2026, 15:44 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
i dont fully agree because the person asking for the password via pvt could be the exact same person that the rules would ban for getting a free file and reselling it.
people have often asked me for password via pvt, and i've never replied because i believe that if you need something from a forum, you should рдятicipate to ask and receive...but if they asked me for help and I could provide it, i was happy to do so i believe knowledge shouldn't be stopped...but a rule like this can stop knowledge from spreading |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - Macman07 [+1] , al70 [+1] | |||
|
26-08-2026, 18:28 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
yes, that's up to the author of the solution,i've been asked for passwords, i just reply, open a thread and i'll try to help unless it's a worthy member who contributes a lot to the forum, i will share the pass if i still have it
|
|||
| Reputation: +2 - Macman07 [+1] , ptalev [+1] | |||
|
26-08-2026, 19:22 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
(26-08-2026, 18:28 PM)al70 Wrote: yes, that's up to the author of the solution,i've been asked for passwords, i just reply, open a thread and i'll try to help unless it's a worthy member who contributes a lot to the forum, i will share the pass if i still have it Yesterday, the author asked for the original file. Since I didn't have much time but wanted to help, I sent him the file via a download link in a private message without pass. His reply was—and I quote—"thank you very much +REP." However, I didn't receive a rating from that user; anyone can see who has given them a rating. Every piece of feedback indicates who you can turn to for help; while a rating costs nothing, it brings satisfaction. Anyone can seek help themselves instead of relying on solutions provided by others. |
|||
| Reputation: +4 - al70 [+1] , Macman07 [+1] , cubica [+1] , dabaca [+1] | |||
|
27-08-2026, 14:09 PM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
This business of ours was severely destroyed precisely because of those ''solution hunters''. And that's why the solutions are covered with a password, but..... the one who asked for help-still got help.
members who upload a file and do not provide a password should be sanctioned!!! In my opinion, a much bigger problem is that many members do not provide feedback.!!!! And that is pure evil and a great shame for all those who do not give a feedback report. regards, cuby |
|||
| Reputation: +5 - Macman07 [+1] , al70 [+1] , ptalev [+1] , TheMachinist [+1] , dabaca [+1] | |||
|
27-08-2026, 14:26 PM,
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
I would even say that people who don't provide feedback should be penalized! It's the only thing we ask for, yet we very rarely get any—unless it's negative... Then they have no choice if they want further help !
I make it a point of honor to always give a feedback to those who help me, and I expect the same in return. If I Helped,Please, Reputation+Thanks
Kess V2 5.017, PCMFlash ScanMatic, WїиоL5, ацтосом CDP+, Digiprog3, FVDI etc... |
|||
| Reputation: +3 - al70 [+1] , TheMachinist [+1] , cubica [+1] | |||
|
27-08-2026, 15:04 PM,
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
Ok, from now on warning level will increase for members who don't provide feedback for the help they received
|
|||
| Reputation: +3 - TheMachinist [+1] , cubica [+1] , dabaca [+1] | |||
|
30-08-2026, 20:31 PM,
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
(26-08-2026, 19:22 PM)ptalev Wrote:(26-08-2026, 18:28 PM)al70 Wrote: yes, that's up to the author of the solution,i've been asked for passwords, i just reply, open a thread and i'll try to help unless it's a worthy member who contributes a lot to the forum, i will share the pass if i still have it sorry..but how can I say thank you in a private message? if you sent it in the topic I opened..it was no problem to access it thanks |
|||
|
31-08-2026, 13:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2026, 13:38 PM by ptalev.)
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Passwords to solutions..for what?
(30-08-2026, 20:31 PM)dimaforever Wrote:(26-08-2026, 19:22 PM)ptalev Wrote:(26-08-2026, 18:28 PM)al70 Wrote: yes, that's up to the author of the solution,i've been asked for passwords, i just reply, open a thread and i'll try to help unless it's a worthy member who contributes a lot to the forum, i will share the pass if i still have it This is your PM - "thank you very much + REP" YOU GIVE ME POSITIVE RATING" REPUTATION "? What does what you wrote mean? I guess you remember what I replied to you or should I quote that too? There is also a post with a file from another user in your thread, I sent you a file in a private message, and you didn't even reply in the topic whether you solved the problem or not! I don't have any reputation added from you! Out of all your threadare solved or only one solved? |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - dabaca [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
