Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
01-01-2025, 18:37 PM,
Post: #11
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
thank you for рдятage soft is work
Reputation: +2 - ROD BENDERS [+1] , EcuFlash [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mimo06 for this post
02-01-2025, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2025, 08:06 AM by king kong.)
Post: #12
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
(01-01-2025, 12:05 PM)EcuFlash Wrote:  Hello friends! Happy new year! Thanks for all...  i do all by instruction and all done.. but i cant open soft..  what problem ? i have win 8.1 64 bit..

THANKS!

You did something wrong on instalation .
LE: I saw you solved it .

Hi everybody and Happy new year!
Program works but i have appearance issues .Do you know how to solved it ?    
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2025, 12:09 PM,
Post: #13
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
All good on Win 10 many thanks RB.
Reputation: +1 - ROD BENDERS [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bateser62 for this post
05-01-2025, 10:30 AM,
Post: #14
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
(01-01-2025, 08:54 AM)evg_eni Wrote:  I can open only immobilisers/pincode calculator and about
click everything else and program auto close (W10 x64)

You have solved this issue?
I have same Problem. 

Regards
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2025, 11:39 AM,
Post: #15
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
If you copy paste the id into Kёуgёи the result will be no start. Open the .txt file with Kёуgёи then make циLoск 1 2 3 4 and build.

Iinstal win 10 64 bit ALL OK
Reputation: +1 - ROD BENDERS [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ekvas for this post
05-01-2025, 13:10 PM,
Post: #16
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
(05-01-2025, 10:30 AM)Dealirio Wrote:  You have solved this issue?
I have same Problem. 

Regards

No  speechless

skype: evgeni.elenkov
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2025, 17:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2025, 14:01 PM by AmineBen1992.)
Post: #17
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
(05-01-2025, 13:10 PM)evg_eni Wrote:  
(05-01-2025, 10:30 AM)Dealirio Wrote:  You have solved this issue?
I have same Problem. 

Regards

No  speechless

Same problem Windows 10 64 Bits !! programe open fine but close if click on Airbag Repair  worried

New : Work on windows 7 32 bits.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to AmineBen1992 for this post
06-01-2025, 20:43 PM,
Post: #18
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
Work all OK............
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2025, 16:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-01-2025, 16:41 PM by wrp_199.)
Post: #19
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
I have tried on win7 64 and win10 64 but cannot get it to work.

What I made, extract it on desktop and followed instructions:
- Run hwid progam and generate .txt file
- Run KG and select the newly generated .txt file from hwid folder
- Run 1 2 3 4 and build file, all ok
- Copy .dat file from hwid folder to program folder

Am i doing anything wrong? I see there are some .txt and .dat files, do i need to remove them before?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that program lдциcнes but only works pin and inmo, like other users stated.
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2025, 23:29 PM,
Post: #20
RE: AirbagCrashKiller 7.8.4 + KG
For me the same. W10 x64 ent. Programs opens normally. Immo tab works, but as soon as I click anything else it closes itself.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Inovator for this post


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content