Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
13-08-2022, 03:47 AM,
Post: #21
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
everything work ""FW 13.77""

thankyou dear fantomel .

YOU NEVER FAIL.UNTIL YOU STOP TRYING
If i helpful to you ****push Reputation and Thanks buttons****.
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2022, 18:41 PM,
Post: #22
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
works !!!

Thanks Fantomel...again!!!

[їшяgё: clapping.gif][їшяgё: clapping.gif][їшяgё: clapping.gif]

   

If my post helps, give Reputation [їшяgё: under.gif]                                                                                                               Thanks [їшяgё: under.gif]

Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2022, 20:49 PM,
Post: #23
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
Broke the feckin pin
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2022, 21:03 PM,
Post: #24
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
grind the top of the mcu at top of pin very carefully and slowly untill you see the metal under the silicon
then solder wire to this

if my post helps please give Reputation under and Thanks under
Reputation: +4 - ROD BENDERS [+1] , al70 [+1] , ocostel [+1] , raffy haddad [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users say Thank You to domelec for this post
16-09-2022, 21:13 PM,
Post: #25
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
I will try dom cheers, gonna have to get a pair of magnifying goggles, my eyesight is terrible, I had the pin lifted ok, but I hadn't the patience to wait until it was secured properly with glue, it fell of the bench and broke, I will try, cheers.
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2022, 21:36 PM,
Post: #26
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
just be very carefull and best to use a dremel type tool

if my post helps please give Reputation under and Thanks under
Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to domelec for this post
16-09-2022, 22:48 PM,
Post: #27
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
I will try dom, I have another unit which run out, but I'll try your solution on the broken pin, I didn't take my time with this one, no patience and I had a couple o beers which didn't help, goodnight domelec.
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2022, 14:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-09-2022, 15:47 PM by al70.)
Post: #28
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
[attachment=135752]Ok, I scrapped the unit with the broken pin, so I'm trying the other one I have, but I can't seem to be able to get the device name like the pic, I've erased for a couple of minutes, all connections are good, any idea where I'm going wrong, cheers.[attachment=135752]

hey, i got it guys, i was connecting the pin to ground before i tried to connect, DOH

Working fine fantomel, cheers [attachment=135762]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2022, 17:51 PM,
Post: #29
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
does it work without AT86?
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2022, 20:47 PM,
Post: #30
RE: CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK
at88 you can remove totally from the pcb as stated over and over again on many forums

if my post helps please give Reputation under and Thanks under
Reputation: +1 - guidotacco [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to domelec for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FREE TOOL] Opel Insignia 24C16 Dash fїж (Dashes instead of km) Yhoni 0 136 20-09-2026, 15:44 PM
Last Post: Yhoni
  Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators] ROD BENDERS 111 88,086 25-04-2026, 19:25 PM
Last Post: ddd999
  ETSmart FREE!! NO HARDWARE NEEDED Black Alien 0 189 19-03-2026, 17:00 PM
Last Post: Black Alien
  Audi Virtual Cluster Sport Layout Solution - FREE ! rehatflogs 51 45,482 05-03-2025, 17:25 PM
Last Post: Markanthony
0Dash CarProg All Questions/Answers Here! mojsterb 922 571,507 22-02-2025, 13:57 PM
Last Post: mclaudio
  PLS NEED ACTIVE CODE CARPROG 8.21 Frankzane 1 316 21-01-2025, 13:11 PM
Last Post: ady2006
  Pinout free to read dash VDO Micronas CDC3217+24C32 A3 8P Yhoni 1 1,702 14-07-2024, 19:40 PM
Last Post: al70
  MALWARE!!! VAG Eeprom Programmer 2.0!!!!!NEW VERSION FREE FOR ALL!!!! weedi36 5 16,783 13-08-2022, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Clusters
  CarProg V10.05 Lib 020117CAR0000021 mpautoservis 20 21,539 09-08-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: km666
  dush-book v7,9 srs-book v1.4 full Kёуgёи for ct free EcuFlash 0 1,539 02-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Last Post: EcuFlash

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content