Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
20-12-2016, 02:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016, 22:13 PM by Clusters.)
Post: #1
KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
Hello all,

I have a china clone kess fw4.036 for which I have re loaded tokens I think 2 or 3 times, everything ok. But now I have tried to load again when it was showing the advice in italian "update on next use is mandatory" when software was opened, or something like that, only 1 token remained.. And when I try to re load nothing happens, always the same.. So I decided to use the last token and give antoher try, so I did.. and now when I want to load token, when it opens the software I get the error error: "Warning: The tool has not been updated. Connect the tool to internet and open the software again" And software closes (ksuite) and cannot open, when I try to open ksuite I get always the same error, in differente computers with different ksuite versions the same error. Only help I found in the internet is to change usb cable which obviously didn't work.

Anyone had this issue or knows how to solve it?

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 08:24 AM,
Post: #2
RE: KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
Install a new clean drive . and perform the same manipulations to reset token
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to vyugovp for this post
20-12-2016, 08:39 AM,
Post: #3
RE: KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
Happen to me, my problem as the SDcard inside Kess,,,get new sd card and copy the files to there....start k-suite and update....
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to NFSR for this post
20-12-2016, 23:18 PM,
Post: #4
RE: KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
Hello, I have the same problem happened to me. you have to take a new sd 4 gb, do an update to the instrument, then there is a problem with the software to activate the token. you should download a new software from the web, and together there is a video guide, both for the drivers and for the token and ksuite. do the procedure and everything is ok.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Guest for this post
21-12-2016, 22:08 PM,
Post: #5
RE: KESS Error: Warning: The tool has not been updated.
Thank you guys.. finally solved it by replacing sd card for a 4gb one and performing token reset procedure... but as I did not want to let the 4gb there, I did again the same process with original sd card, and it worked.. so I don't know what information does kess see in the SD card which makes it think that it has not been updated or domething..
thanks! this post can be closed.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kess Ktag SD Creation GUIDE (ёд5у WAY) PelsonBMW 20 14,307 08-10-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TNLB7
  Kess V2 5017 update meinealte2er 20 3,874 08-10-2026, 09:31 AM
Last Post: TNLB7
  Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ? ROD BENDERS 314 83,420 07-10-2026, 14:20 PM
Last Post: uh60
0Engine FireDTC - DTC Off Tool Feedbacks/Reports sivyx 53 5,708 28-09-2026, 13:21 PM
Last Post: lupu_sandu
0AirBag FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum correction tool FREE fantomel 5 444 23-09-2026, 05:57 AM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool sergitee 7 585 22-09-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: sergitee
  EDC17C46 Oil pressure warning fїж dermotk9 3 140 25-08-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: lyesdiag
0DPF Kubota edc17cv45 dpf reset tool boweld11 1 89 22-08-2026, 19:40 PM
Last Post: turpik
0Scope I built a free web tool for analyzing datalogs, diffing bins & reviewing tunes — woul raresroca05 1 201 13-08-2026, 19:25 PM
Last Post: weby
  Tool recommend. Siemens EMS2 Jalami 3 150 04-08-2026, 12:14 PM
Last Post: weby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content