Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

CAS4+ add comfort access need support
16-07-2025, 13:20 PM,
Post: #1
CAS4+ add comfort access need support
I have a BMW F10 where I retrofitted Comfort Access. I connected the antennas and sensors. I cloned my old CAS4 (without Comfort Access) to a new CAS4 (with Comfort Access), transferring both DFLASH and PFLASH. However, the car starts, but the Comfort Access does not work. i5тд shows error 93070B: CAS internal control unit fault, software. I have transferred all data, including keys, to the new CAS. The sensors and antennas are functional and not defective.
What am I doing wrong? Should I leave the original files (DFLASH / PFLASH) in the new CAS with Comfort Access enabled and only transfer the VIN and ISN from the original CAS4? Why is it not working?

Attached  ori. and doner files. MASK 5M48H

Thanks for your support.


Attached Files
Files.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 9 times
Size: 535.92 KB

Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2025, 15:50 PM,
Post: #2
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
So basically you took firmware from CAS without CA, wrote it into CAS with CA hardware and are now confused WHY it does not work??? Isn't that clear - CA-less firmware has NO IDEA what to do with CA HW, hence you get internal fault.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
Reputation: +1 - Dravil [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
16-07-2025, 17:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-07-2025, 17:37 PM by johann74270.)
Post: #3
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
(16-07-2025, 13:20 PM)Dravil Wrote:  I have a BMW F10 where I retrofitted Comfort Access. I connected the antennas and sensors. I cloned my old CAS4 (without Comfort Access) to a new CAS4 (with Comfort Access), transferring both DFLASH and PFLASH. However, the car starts, but the Comfort Access does not work. i5тд shows error 93070B: CAS internal control unit fault, software. I have transferred all data, including keys, to the new CAS. The sensors and antennas are functional and not defective.
What am I doing wrong? Should I leave the original files (DFLASH / PFLASH) in the new CAS with Comfort Access enabled and only transfer the VIN and ISN from the original CAS4? Why is it not working?

Attached  ori. and doner files. MASK 5M48H

Thanks for your support.

hi 
maybe you need juste dflash and pflash with CA or you need hardware CA

have you dflash and pflash backup donor cas4 with CA

Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169

I hope I helped you
Reputation: +1 - Dravil [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to johann74270 for this post
17-07-2025, 06:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 17-07-2025, 06:52 AM by Dravil.)
Post: #4
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
(16-07-2025, 17:34 PM)johann74270 Wrote:  
(16-07-2025, 13:20 PM)Dravil Wrote:  I have a BMW F10 where I retrofitted Comfort Access. I connected the antennas and sensors. I cloned my old CAS4 (without Comfort Access) to a new CAS4 (with Comfort Access), transferring both DFLASH and PFLASH. However, the car starts, but the Comfort Access does not work. i5тд shows error 93070B: CAS internal control unit fault, software. I have transferred all data, including keys, to the new CAS. The sensors and antennas are functional and not defective.
What am I doing wrong? Should I leave the original files (DFLASH / PFLASH) in the new CAS with Comfort Access enabled and only transfer the VIN and ISN from the original CAS4? Why is it not working?

Attached  ori. and doner files. MASK 5M48H

Thanks for your support.

hi 
maybe you need juste dflash and pflash with CA or you need hardware CA

have you dflash and pflash backup donor cas4 with CA

Yes I already added it to the .zip file. My idea was only to change the ISN and VIN (of course transfer they keys) in the new CAS (with CA). But I don't  have a tool to edit the ISN.

(16-07-2025, 15:50 PM)Node Wrote:  So basically you took firmware from CAS without CA, wrote it into CAS with CA hardware and are now confused WHY it does not work??? Isn't that clear - CA-less firmware has NO IDEA what to do with CA HW, hence you get internal fault.

I forgot to mention that I have, of course, added the SA322 option and flashed the vehicle.
I thought the necessary settings would be applied during the flash. Apparently, this is not the case. 

So, what would be the procedure to get the system working properly now?
P.S.: I did not reprogram the keys; I simply transferred the old ones.

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2025, 07:31 AM,
Post: #5
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
I do not do such jobs, but from reading this same forum I remember MULTIPLE threads, that it does NOT work to transfer DFASH from non-CA CAS to CA CAS. Backwards too. You need to leave them alone and just transfer all relevant data - ISNs, keys, etc.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2025, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 17-07-2025, 13:52 PM by Dravil.)
Post: #6
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
I also thought about leaving all data unchanged and only modifying the VIN and ISN. Thanks for the tip. Do you know if the keys need to be reprogrammed?

Unfortunately, I don't have software that allows me to change the ISN.
Does anyone perhaps know a suitable tool for this? Or the location of the ISN in the dump?

Or maybe can someone modify the dumps?
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2025, 12:25 PM,
Post: #7
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
Someone who can edit the dump and change the isn?
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2025, 12:38 PM,
Post: #8
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
Your cas4 CA - is not crypt - and isn change is possible
cas4 ori - is crypted - and need corect ISN ( Yours in txt file is wrong) - You can read only with org DDE/DME eeprom file or work key...
when You have corect isn - is possible change in donor cas4 CA CAS
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2025, 20:17 PM,
Post: #9
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
ISN attached is from ori. key. I got by reading out with CGDI pro912s. If it is wrong file so can you advice me how to get the right one from original key? Have VVDI Prog and CDGI Pro912s.
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2025, 07:53 AM,
Post: #10
RE: CAS4+ add comfort access need support
Or maybe can someone tell which tool do i need to change isn directly?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash Smok UнD5 Support/Feedback/Backup Thread volavka 142 81,729 02-10-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: zaky1000r
  Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators] ROD BENDERS 111 88,125 25-04-2026, 19:25 PM
Last Post: ddd999
  35160WT cluster EEPROM need to change zero and cas4 to 63k NickMayer 6 766 22-12-2024, 21:34 PM
Last Post: fitacuevas
  bmw f10 cas4 procedure pardul 1 356 18-06-2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: MirzaF20
  Solved ✔ Sprinter W906 Dash EZS Mileage correction support JorBo 2 1,435 04-04-2023, 19:31 PM
Last Post: JorBo
  ACCESS QUAD Bartronik 7 1,792 04-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: kostek123
  cas4 remove can filter Razgul 2 1,002 08-10-2019, 17:29 PM
Last Post: Razgul
  Octavia 2 comfort menu Abrites 1 1,063 19-08-2018, 20:12 PM
Last Post: ruisam
  CAS4 Mileage Tool osprog 1 3,948 24-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: rs@chip
  Tips for change mileage cas4 with can blocker pietje001 1 1,736 26-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post: teerak2uk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content