Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
24-09-2025, 08:30 AM,
Post: #1
0AirBag  E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
Hi everyone,
I need some help again. Does anyone recognize this airbag ECU? I’d like to clear the crash data and/or fault codes.
Which programmer can handle this ECU? I have an iProg (clone) but I don’t have a script for it. It looks like it uses a K-Line interface. Which chip on the board is the EEPROM, or is the memory integrated into the main MCU?
I’d really appreciate any guidance.

Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2025, 09:57 AM,
Post: #2
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
hi.memory HC192D60


Reputation: +1 - Shizzle [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to VEK for this post
24-09-2025, 14:43 PM,
Post: #3
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
(24-09-2025, 09:57 AM)VEK Wrote:  hi.memory HC192D60

You mean 912D60 ? On the description in the iprog it looks different. I send a picture from the ECU. The red arrow is the MCU right ?

https://mega.nz/file/popDgJyI#4uyrN0-8OE...eDHYG8bo7k

Could you help me pls. Im a newbie in this and i really want to understand it. 

Thank you so much!
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2025, 16:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-09-2025, 16:07 PM by al70.)
Post: #4
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
thats it, mask ok13j

try to clear crash by obd with your iprog
Reputation: +1 - Shizzle [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post
24-09-2025, 17:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-09-2025, 17:12 PM by Shizzle.)
Post: #5
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
(24-09-2025, 16:03 PM)al70 Wrote:  thats it, mask ok13j

try to clear crash by obd with your iprog

Could you explain that a bit more for dummies/newbies like me ? 

I dont see E46 Scripts for Airbag in IPROG. I dont have any OBD Dogle for Iprog. I´ve got the BMW Standart Tools if needed. 

Thx.

(24-09-2025, 17:02 PM)Shizzle Wrote:  
(24-09-2025, 16:03 PM)al70 Wrote:  thats it, mask ok13j

try to clear crash by obd with your iprog

Could you explain that a bit more for dummies/newbies like me ? 

I dont see E46 Scripts for Airbag in IPROG. I dont have any OBD Dogle for Iprog. I´ve got the BMW Standart Tools if needed. 

Thx.
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2025, 17:26 PM,
Post: #6
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
You might be able to clear crash with standard tools, I'm not sure how, do you have any other programmer ?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post
25-09-2025, 07:23 AM,
Post: #7
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
(24-09-2025, 17:26 PM)al70 Wrote:  You might be able to clear crash with standard tools, I'm not sure how, do you have any other programmer ?

Unfortunately, nothing worked, and I wasn’t able to find a solution with standard tools, since the Airbag ECU is blocking commands due to an internal error.

You already helped me a lot in understanding IProg a bit better. I selected the mask “K13J,” which identified as “MC68HC12D60.” Since I couldn’t find a script for the MC68HC12D60, I looked up the datasheet and found what I believe is the integrated EEPROM (“68HC912D60A”). I then found a corresponding script in IProg, connected it via BDM while following the datasheet, but I couldn’t read it out. In another script, it even displayed “Programmer not connected.”

After that, I decided to buy a CarProg, as it should work for this purpose, and I’ll give it another try next week.

Is there any programmer that is straightforward to use and comes with proper manuals? Which one would you recommend if I plan to do this more often?

Thx alot
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2025, 10:37 AM,
Post: #8
RE: E46 MRSZ4/16 6577-6912755
Carprog clone is not great, vvdi prog is a good programmer, covers most mcu's and eeproms with good connection diagrams and free updates
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW ACSM4 6577 9248096-01 Ratnik1990 2 137 23-09-2026, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Ratnik1990
0AirBag Solved ✔ reset crash bmw 6577-9187933-01. jeam 3 110 07-03-2026, 18:04 PM
Last Post: jeam
  MRSZ4/16 Help please Maros115 1 159 03-12-2025, 19:15 PM
Last Post: _ViN__
  mrsz4 maxerman 4 927 24-09-2025, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Shizzle
  airbag acsm F56 6577 6818814 alexnaoumov 1 283 01-10-2024, 15:39 PM
Last Post: lolasu
  BMW 6577 6818812 01 airbag clear please Julesd 1 387 19-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: majster5
  Bmw e65 6577-6919853 airbag dump hero3838 0 326 31-03-2024, 22:22 PM
Last Post: hero3838
  x1 f48 acsm 6577 6842255 95256 eeprom brag288 0 345 18-02-2024, 15:30 PM
Last Post: brag288
  Solved ✔ 6577-9267214-02 acsm bmw f30 hero3838 2 807 16-06-2023, 17:46 PM
Last Post: hero3838
  Solved ✔ Clear crash BMW F02 6577 9209684-01 a1ma2 1 761 08-05-2023, 17:06 PM
Last Post: a1ma2

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content