Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
|
14-08-2026, 11:53 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
Hello,
I have some doubts about the mileage change on the MB W177 HU6, is there any tool that does not have to insert the CAN Filter, if not, which CAN filter would you recommend for that car? Thank you |
|||
|
14-08-2026, 12:34 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
ACDP claim to do that with Module 37, I did not try .
If I helped you press magic buttons
![]() |
|||
|
14-08-2026, 12:45 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
Yes, I saw that too, now I also found in one place that supposedly the CG100X can do without a filter, then I wrote a message on a site where they sell the CG100X and they say that it needs a filter.
Now I don't know who to trust either. I can do a mileage change with my devices, but I always need a CAN filter. |
|||
|
15-08-2026, 18:53 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
in cg100x software for hu6 doesnt write about can filter, only for hu7 write need a filter , i not tested
Flex , CGDI , VVDI2, SMOK ,XTOOL,AUTEL im508S
|
|||
|
16-08-2026, 07:06 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB W177 HU6 Mileage change
Thanks for the reply. It seems that with the cg100x the HU6 works without a filter. I'm thinking about buying a cg100x now, what's your experience with it? Can the HU6 option be used with a dump file read with another programmer?
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Peugeot 308 2013 mileage calibration | augustingg | 4 | 133 |
Yesterday, 07:16 AM Last Post: danocar |
|
| їvёc0 2019 mileage please help | BoNzO | 0 | 81 |
08-10-2026, 19:20 PM Last Post: BoNzO |
|
| ECU MD1CP0001 MERCEDES MILEAGE | Cemek | 2 | 100 |
08-10-2026, 13:57 PM Last Post: Cemek |
|
| Volvo V60 D6 Hybrid 2015/2016 – mileage jumps back after DIM correction | zidixion | 2 | 122 |
05-10-2026, 16:48 PM Last Post: jomberykaso |
|
| sid 310 mileage change | robus007 | 2 | 103 |
05-10-2026, 07:18 AM Last Post: kostek123 |
|
| Yamaha MT125 mileage | vopi | 3 | 139 |
05-10-2026, 07:10 AM Last Post: kostek123 |
|
| Renault EDC17C84 MILEAGE | motor25 | 2 | 136 |
30-09-2026, 11:30 AM Last Post: motor25 |
|
| MEGANE EDC17C84 MILEAGE | Cemek | 3 | 152 |
29-09-2026, 16:02 PM Last Post: kostek123 |
|
| DQ500 Mileage | oscar89 | 1 | 119 |
29-09-2026, 04:48 AM Last Post: schmidti |
|
| BMW EDC17C50 mileage | Lifestyle | 3 | 149 |
28-09-2026, 12:27 PM Last Post: kostek123 |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
