Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Hardware and software tools for ECU and module repair
31-08-2026, 10:38 AM,
Post: #1
Hardware and software tools for ECU and module repair
Hi, I want to start repairing ECUs and modules.

I'd like some help figuring out what tools and programs I need to get started, including those for diagnosing, testing, and repairing.
such as a bank to store the modules, schematic software...
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Scanmatik SM2 Firmware 2.21.35 and 2.22.0 Beta Software fantomel 23 4,665 01-10-2026, 12:06 PM
Last Post: TNLB7
  Use original Dfox interface with clone software ? mars2moon 2 148 25-09-2026, 16:01 PM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  USEFUL PROGRAMS - LC HotStart V-Max etc ROARCUSS SOFTWARE PelsonBMW 1 2,902 16-09-2026, 09:23 AM
Last Post: xp_xp
  New trasdata software oryginal wmarszak 1 129 14-09-2026, 15:21 PM
Last Post: turpik
  VAG PCM flash module Module 58 virtual files NightSoul 0 119 06-09-2026, 06:53 AM
Last Post: NightSoul
  programmer for module repair style78 2 154 01-09-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: victorysatgr
  Solved ✔ repair file continental sid30 obd crash lebossejames 2 85 17-08-2026, 16:05 PM
Last Post: lebossejames
  I am looking for original software 89663-07200 dimaforever 0 88 10-08-2026, 19:04 PM
Last Post: dimaforever
0DPF I need a PCR2.1 checksum repair. Car4life 5 187 14-07-2026, 20:21 PM
Last Post: Car4life
  repair dump battery 48v mehrzad_k66 0 119 03-07-2026, 22:29 PM
Last Post: mehrzad_k66

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content