Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

software experience
01-03-2024, 11:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2024, 11:42 AM by 57Tuning.)
software experience
hello mates and tuner,
(i couldnt find a thread like this, so i hope it helps somebody)

i just wanna share some experience and help you to safe your money and stop the selling about tools which doesnt help and for someone maybe 100 euro is much money, you can invest it in better things.

sometimes in my "freetime" i try to optimize my workshop and try to make the work easier for my employees for situations when myself
isn't at the workshop right now, that they can do things like adblue, dpf / egr without my help, so i tested some programs which you can get here on forum or other ways.

first of all i tested "PROJECTXAPP", crap tool - much "solutions", from 10 files maybe 2 work....but support tried his best in some situations to get the car work.
after that now i tested "FIXWAVE", you can read about it more here but every recension you read dont believe them they are fake.
its the same crap like "projectxapp", from 10 files, one worked maybe and after support ticket you can read the answer below in attachment plus after i discuss via whatsapp because i wanted a refund, got blocked and my account too, so you see, not even trustworthy

this thread is for the people here which are new and try to find software which made theire work easier but dont spend your money in software like this,
only software which works 100% and is good is DaVinci, all other money waste.

best regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Black-on-Transparent best regards,
#57Tuning - made with love from germany.

STAGE / DPF / EGR / ADBLUE OFF / ..
FileService + Coding-/Flashing Assist / ..
feel free to contact me.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to 57Tuning for this post
01-03-2024, 11:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2024, 11:46 AM by ROD-BENDERS.)
RE: software experience
(01-03-2024, 11:31 AM)57Tuning Wrote:  hello mates and tuner,

i just wanna share some experience and help you to safe your money and stop the selling about tools which doesnt help and for someone maybe 100 euro is much money, you can invest it in better things.

sometimes in my "freetime" i try to optimize my workshop and try to make the work easier for my employees for situations when myself
isn't at the workshop right now, that they can do things like adblue, dpf / egr without my help, so i tested some programs which you can get here on forum or other ways.

first of all i tested "projectxapp", crap tool - much "solutions", from 10 files maybe 2 work....but support tried his best in some situations to get the car work.
after that now i tested "fixwave", you can read about it more here but every recension you read dont believe them they are fake.
its the same crap like "projectxapp", from 10 files, one worked maybe and after support ticket you can read the answer below in attachment plus after i discuss via whatsapp because i wanted a refund, got blocked and my account too, so you see, not even trustworthy

this thread is for the people here which are new and try to find software which made theire work easier but dont spend your money in software like this,

best regards.

I have to add; you cannot say that all SW other than davinci is a waste of money biggrin

There is much good sw here... it could be said..... "you never had it so good"

Br

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
01-03-2024, 11:49 AM,
RE: software experience
(01-03-2024, 11:34 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  
(01-03-2024, 11:31 AM)57Tuning Wrote:  hello mates and tuner,

first of all i tested "projectxapp", crap tool - much "solutions", from 10 files maybe 2 work....but support tried his best in some situations to get the car work.
after that now i tested "fixwave", you can read about it more here but every recension you read dont believe them they are fake.

best regards.

I have to add; you cannot say that all SW other than davinci is a waste of money biggrin

There is much good sw here

Br

thats just my experience mate and maybe i guess i was a bit impulsiv when i wrote this text laughing because it can not be that SW like FixWave or so earn money for something that not work and where is no support or something like that.

but sure, there would be other SW like DaVinci which is also good.

BR

Black-on-Transparent best regards,
#57Tuning - made with love from germany.

STAGE / DPF / EGR / ADBLUE OFF / ..
FileService + Coding-/Flashing Assist / ..
feel free to contact me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KTFLASH New Free BENCH software sivyx 34 5,034 28-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: dimitar
ZVW Flashing Tool and Software Development hybridr 3 431 29-02-2024, 13:07 PM
Last Post: nirvananils
  Read software version _Temic_DQ250_(MQB)? Tscheppo 1 154 18-02-2024, 20:35 PM
Last Post: sivyx
  FoxFlash software FREE use your own SN not mine :D loki954 1 1,286 15-02-2024, 17:32 PM
Last Post: ROD-BENDERS
0Engine hallo who can send me software Flex Version 6.49.0.0 dleer2007 2 285 05-02-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: ToNy68
0Scope SOFTWARE T-PROT OFF EDC17C60 CenturionM 2 477 24-01-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: YGRemaps
  Tuning Solution Software v16.1.5.0 CenturionM 0 427 19-01-2024, 17:49 PM
Last Post: CenturionM
ZTAudi DL501 tuned file software compatibility dlj123 7 2,406 23-12-2023, 03:16 AM
Last Post: dlj123
XZBMW BMW E90 MSV80.1 best DTC off software VJPaer 4 505 23-11-2023, 05:33 AM
Last Post: sivyx
ZVW Is this the latest DSG software for my car? jfim88 1 215 08-11-2023, 17:22 PM
Last Post: jfim88