Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
|
19-03-2018, 22:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2018, 22:58 PM by mikroel.)
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Orange 5 clone feedback
(19-03-2018, 19:43 PM)Lyamin555 Wrote: dear friends, I vyklvyyvayu you a link to software orange 5. Inside it there are more than 450 schemes for connecting to different devices. The given software comes with a Chinese clone. Inside the calculators from China there are other calculators that I bought for money. I'm not a greedy person therefore. I provide you with an archive free of charge for all users of this site. through reputation and personal messages. thanks for understanding since I gave money for it in due time Thank you for your share but your calcs are not good ![]() Airbag calcs does't work at all Radio calcs doesn't work at all Special_O5 calcs doesn't work at all ... If you really paid for these calculators then someone robbed you . These calculators have been posted to this forum some time ago by me and was free of charge . https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...ht=orange5 Anyway thanks for your contribution!
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - Skuxxx12342 [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)
3 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
