Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
11-10-2019, 08:02 AM,
Post: #81
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
Jelki. Hcip all ok now after your help
Thanks

[їшяgё: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
Skype: raffy.haddad
File 5ёяvїcёs : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 



I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list









Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2019, 08:18 AM,
Post: #82
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
I like orange more than over UPA
i have OEM clone orange 5 and it works all good.. the sad thing is that the drivers are not compatible with windows 10 the one I like using...To overcome this I load up two operating systems...windows 10 and 7 in one computer...just for orange 5.
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2022, 12:07 PM,
Post: #83
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
My Orange 5 has hardware error PS04, google gives me no clues.

It is ready and the blue light is on, it works to use script with dump files, but not read eeprom or write.

Anyone know what the error is?

[їшяgё: errorps04.jpg]

[їшяgё: system.jpg]

IF YOU ARE SENDING ME PM AND ASKING FOR PASSWORD WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE THE LINK IS HERE, I WILL DELETE THE PM !!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2022, 12:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 12:38 PM by Lifestyle.)
Post: #84
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
i think you used v1.36 software but your hardware is v1.34

A021 SёяїдL as far i remember doesnt have that version of firmware like on your picture 2.DD DRV=3
this version of firmware is for 38CD SёяїдL
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lifestyle for this post
03-02-2022, 12:47 PM,
Post: #85
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(03-02-2022, 12:36 PM)Lifestyle Wrote:  i think you used v1.36 software but your hardware is v1.34

A021 SёяїдL as far i remember doesnt have that version of firmware like on your picture 2.DD DRV=3
this version of firmware is for 38CD SёяїдL
It has been used by a friend, who promised to only use it with my CD.


Probably he has used 1.36 anyway and upgraded it, is there a solution to it, flash with st Link or is it rubbish now?

Thanks for quick reply

IF YOU ARE SENDING ME PM AND ASKING FOR PASSWORD WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE THE LINK IS HERE, I WILL DELETE THE PM !!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2022, 17:45 PM,
Post: #86
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
i think there is no solution becouse there is no firmware to download only way is to buy new one from china
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lifestyle for this post
03-02-2022, 17:48 PM,
Post: #87
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(03-02-2022, 17:45 PM)Lifestyle Wrote:  i think there is no solution becouse there is no firmware to download only way is to buy new one from china
Thank you I have realized it after spending half the day finding a solution

IF YOU ARE SENDING ME PM AND ASKING FOR PASSWORD WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE THE LINK IS HERE, I WILL DELETE THE PM !!
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2022, 07:30 AM,
Post: #88
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(04-07-2017, 19:13 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  I have just bought orange 5 programmer and all seems to work well happy

I got fed up with my genuine upa usb s programmer which didnt seem to want to read anything, it went through the motions and said success reading a load of zeros gavel

Straight out of the box this Orange 5 clone read and write eproms 95640 and 95P08C3 in circuit no problem with no errors, but I had to make sure that my connections to the chip via test сlїр were all good and then tool work like charm nerd

I think I like it so far smile

has anyone else any experience good or bad with this programmer ?

very simple to use.

I have the original Orange 5 device .. i bought it in 2014 after being retrenched from work.. so started my own coding business. An since then im using that tool. It paid itself off a 100 times.. only problem with a clone. If u update the device dies so plz do not execute the update or u will need to buy another unit.. copy orange5 works well just do not update then will be fine...  also Never use original software on a Clone Device.. it will die..

Hope this info helps... Regards Zunaid...

(04-07-2017, 19:13 PM) ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  I have just bought orange 5 programmer and all seems to work well happy

I got fed up with my genuine upa usb s programmer which didnt seem to want to read anything, it went through the motions and said success reading a load of zeros gavel

Straight out of the box this Orange 5 clone read and write eproms 95640 and 95P08C3 in circuit no problem with no errors, but I had to make sure that my connections to the chip via test сlїр were all good and then tool work like charm nerd

I think I like it so far smile

has anyone else any experience good or bad with this programmer ?

very simple to use.

I have the original Orange 5 device .. i bought it in 2014 after being retrenched from work.. so started my own coding business. An since then im using that tool. It paid itself off a 100 times.. only problem with a clone. If u update the device dies so plz do not execute the update or u will need to buy another unit.. copy orange5 works well just do not update then will be fine...  also Never use original software on a Clone Device.. it will die..

Hope this info helps... Regards Zunaid...
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2022, 02:31 AM,
Post: #89
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
Hi
Anyone flash / reset PCF 7941 of Astra H / zafira B or other PCF79xx width orange ?

Thank"s in advance

Best regards

ART TECH GARAGE
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2022, 20:03 PM,
Post: #90
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
Hi,


Can anyone help me with pinout to read mcu renesas 70f3237 with orange 5?


Thanks 
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK fantomel 60 50,330 1 hour ago
Last Post: AndreiHZX
0Dash Smok UнD5 Support/Feedback/Backup Thread volavka 142 81,759 02-10-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: zaky1000r
0Dash IProg+ & IProgPro suppot/Feedback thread volavka 159 155,291 09-09-2026, 01:51 AM
Last Post: toastedsiopao
0Dash Solved ✔ Fabia 5J0920841B clone or adapt? Oppeto 7 288 05-09-2026, 23:08 PM
Last Post: Oppeto
  Ford c-max cluster clone pyku96 4 148 15-03-2026, 00:14 AM
Last Post: al70
  Dacia logan 2020 cluster 248102383R clone Arm-Car 1 106 11-02-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: iProg-carradio
0Dash BMW CLUSTER SWAP/CLONE/EEPROM VIRGINISE Schnitzer 6 728 11-12-2025, 14:20 PM
Last Post: tintoverano
  CAS4+ add comfort access need support Dravil 9 742 22-07-2025, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Dravil
0Dash X-tool suppot/Feedback/backup thread volavka 264 158,697 21-05-2025, 05:55 AM
Last Post: saninpwnzor
  Orange5 programmer-CLOSED mikroel 16 16,807 01-02-2025, 20:37 PM
Last Post: nertimes

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content