Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
|
03-09-2023, 14:54 PM,
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(31-08-2023, 08:10 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote: Buy the A+full chip it may be more expensive but worth it What are the pro's on this? ![]() |
|||
|
03-09-2023, 23:03 PM,
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
I have this without reset switch. Alway error s1 and s2 error. Waiiing for second device
This one did not work at All. Waiting for second device and will post fedback. Regards |
|||
|
04-09-2023, 06:45 AM,
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
I bought mine from here more than year ago.
No problems with it |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - ROD BENDERS [+1] | |||
|
12-09-2023, 13:14 PM,
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
Hello
I was interested in this topic. Which clone is better black box or gold box. I've read this topic, but I still don't know. Please someone speak up |
|||
|
12-09-2023, 15:08 PM,
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(12-09-2023, 13:14 PM)ortis Wrote: Helloas long as they are top quality chips both should be ok... i use gold box IMMO - DPF - ADBLU - EGR - DTC - LAMBDA - NOX - READINESS - IMMO-MASTER for VAG ONLINE ACCOUNTS..........PM Best Tuning: zenter performance https://cartechnology.co.uk/member.php?action=profile&uid=101500 |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - ortis [+1] , dabaca [+1] | |||
|
12-09-2023, 20:23 PM,
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
hi guys, I have the gold version read md1 mercedes and 213 om654
|
|||
| Reputation: +2 - ROD BENDERS [+1] , ortis [+1] | |||
|
12-09-2023, 21:19 PM,
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(03-09-2023, 23:03 PM)immokill Wrote: I have this without reset switch. Alway error s1 and s2 error. Waiiing for second device SAME PROBLEM ME. I purchased amt black and it didn't work with anything. I'm afraid to buy the golden tool again... where did I buy it? Did you buy the new one? |
|||
|
13-09-2023, 11:15 AM,
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote: Hi ёxpёятs thank you sir, did your gold box arrive with 2.1.5.6 update or have you updated? firmware version? I have the previous version and I'm afraid to update |
|||
|
13-09-2023, 13:38 PM,
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(13-09-2023, 11:15 AM)tripix Wrote:(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote: Hi ёxpёятs this is how it arrived with 2.1.5.6 sw IMMO - DPF - ADBLU - EGR - DTC - LAMBDA - NOX - READINESS - IMMO-MASTER for VAG ONLINE ACCOUNTS..........PM Best Tuning: zenter performance https://cartechnology.co.uk/member.php?action=profile&uid=101500 |
|||
|
13-09-2023, 21:02 PM,
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(13-09-2023, 13:38 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:(13-09-2023, 11:15 AM)tripix Wrote:(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote: Hi ёxpёятs sir,can you share your software? Thank you |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[їшяgё: giphy.gif]](https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNWZreXptazM0MTB3aGYxd2tsMDdmcmZsYno3eDY1YmxtdGNmNXF0OCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/X3fgGXKVoMEJPgK8VN/giphy.gif)


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)

![[їшяgё: details-2.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/ZRkc8FDz/details-2.jpg)

