Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
07-03-2024, 08:51 AM,
Post: #101
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(05-03-2024, 04:42 AM)Kamardine Wrote:  hello
I NEED to read Renesas V850 with clone orange 5 but
error to load HPL file
PLEASE Help for good hpl file thanks

For Orange5 1.36


Attached Files
HPL.RAR
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 102 times
Size: 48.02 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Valery63 for this post
07-03-2024, 10:49 AM,
Post: #102
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(07-03-2024, 08:51 AM)Valery63 Wrote:  
(05-03-2024, 04:42 AM)Kamardine Wrote:  hello
I NEED to read Renesas V850 with clone orange 5 but
error to load HPL file
PLEASE Help for good hpl file thanks

For Orange5 1.36

my orange 5 is 1.35 Clone
sn 0503-1707-01DE-FBA7-FAD7-7832-6DD9-C48D
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2024, 17:39 PM,
Post: #103
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
Hello,

is possible to read/write ST+EEP+EXT FLASH in RNS510 with this programmer ?
Existing some script or solution or must pay for Martech ST flasher LїСёи5ё5 ?
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2024, 05:38 AM,
Post: #104
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
i dont think there is adapter for spansion flash
you can do it with tl866 (with adapter)
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2024, 09:19 AM,
Post: #105
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(02-07-2022, 19:31 PM)Valery63 Wrote:  Hi.
Orange5 can write chip id to m35160dw?
Did you ever try?
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2024, 16:31 PM,
Post: #106
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
hello guys,
so, I have 1.42 orange5 clone, all working good on two PC-s (win11 and win10, already reprogrammed few things, no problem), but cannot get working on third PC (also win11), always getting this errors.
Drivers installed, everything recognized properly.

Anyone have solution? I tried everything.

ajunk.dll

 "Cannot load file libcrypto-3.dll Error:33"

orange.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2025, 11:18 AM,
Post: #107
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(13-12-2024, 16:31 PM)NikolaIMRS Wrote:  hello guys,
so, I have 1.42 orange5 clone, all working good on two PC-s (win11 and win10, already reprogrammed few things, no problem), but cannot get working on third PC (also win11), always getting this errors.
Drivers installed, everything recognized properly.

Anyone have solution? I tried everything.

ajunk.dll

 "Cannot load file libcrypto-3.dll Error:33"

orange.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

I had some problem messages with virtual mode on one of my PC, even though I did not use the virtual machine. I disabled virtualisation in BIOS, and it worked. Started lдциcнing. Maybe try and compare your BIOS settings with the working machines.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ruyke for this post
06-01-2025, 18:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2025, 20:30 PM by miler80.)
Post: #108
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
hello
I need to calculate operating hours in BCJ JS220 LC in DCM 3.3+ renesas R5F72544 with clone orange 5 but
error to load HPL file
PLEASE Help for good hpl file thanks 
   


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2025, 23:23 PM,
Post: #109
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
(06-01-2025, 11:18 AM)Ruyke Wrote:  
(13-12-2024, 16:31 PM)NikolaIMRS Wrote:  hello guys,
so, I have 1.42 orange5 clone, all working good on two PC-s (win11 and win10, already reprogrammed few things, no problem), but cannot get working on third PC (also win11), always getting this errors.
Drivers installed, everything recognized properly.

Anyone have solution? I tried everything.

ajunk.dll

 "Cannot load file libcrypto-3.dll Error:33"

orange.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

I had some problem messages with virtual mode on one of my PC, even though I did not use the virtual machine. I disabled virtualisation in BIOS, and it worked. Started lдциcнing. Maybe try and compare your BIOS settings with the working machines.
thank you, it worked!!! hi
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2025, 07:35 AM,
Post: #110
RE: Orange5 Clone [Support/Feedback/Rework/Calculators]
Hello, Before I buy, I'd like to make sure the programmer works with the S6J329. Can anyone confirm this?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope CARPROG 13.77 FREE + REWORK fantomel 60 50,373 4 hours ago
Last Post: AndreiHZX
0Dash Smok UнD5 Support/Feedback/Backup Thread volavka 142 81,767 02-10-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: zaky1000r
0Dash IProg+ & IProgPro suppot/Feedback thread volavka 159 155,299 09-09-2026, 01:51 AM
Last Post: toastedsiopao
0Dash Solved ✔ Fabia 5J0920841B clone or adapt? Oppeto 7 289 05-09-2026, 23:08 PM
Last Post: Oppeto
  Ford c-max cluster clone pyku96 4 149 15-03-2026, 00:14 AM
Last Post: al70
  Dacia logan 2020 cluster 248102383R clone Arm-Car 1 106 11-02-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: iProg-carradio
0Dash BMW CLUSTER SWAP/CLONE/EEPROM VIRGINISE Schnitzer 6 729 11-12-2025, 14:20 PM
Last Post: tintoverano
  CAS4+ add comfort access need support Dravil 9 744 22-07-2025, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Dravil
0Dash X-tool suppot/Feedback/backup thread volavka 264 158,698 21-05-2025, 05:55 AM
Last Post: saninpwnzor
  Orange5 programmer-CLOSED mikroel 16 16,812 01-02-2025, 20:37 PM
Last Post: nertimes

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
14 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content