Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
EcuDesk or other chiptuning and programming software
|
05-10-2025, 08:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2025, 08:13 AM by Borys.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
EcuDesk or other chiptuning and programming software
Hello,
I received a pm with an advertisement about EcuDesk. I tried to find some opinions about it. Because i would like to buy a software that can easily make for ex dpf off or egr off. Can someone share his option about EcuDesk or other software? ... I know that there is swiftec, but it's very expensive and to do 1-2 cars per month, like I do, it's to much. Thank you for sharing your opinion. |
|||
|
12-10-2025, 16:58 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: EcuDesk or other chiptuning and programming software
Hello,
Write me whatsapp +447360280742 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
